Info box

This is the International Section of the Stitching Secret Pal.

We welcome members from all countries.

Timeframe for second edition:
1. Deadline to sign up: March15th, 2009
2. Matches will be sent out by Match17th, 2009
3. Your package should reach your Pal by April 30th 2009

Link to the questionnaire can be found on the top of the left panel - please copy it to email and send to stitchingsecretpal at gmail.com
Once we receive it we will reply with your SecretPal number and nick.

Monday, January 12, 2009

Surprise from Finland

Otrzymałam dziś przepiękną niespodzianke z Finlandii ;-) Czułam się jak
dziecko rozrywając koperte.
Oto co otrzymałam:
- pocztówki z Finlandii
- schemat jeża
- przepiękna mini poduszeczke świąteczną
- misiowe pudełko z cieniowana kanwą, taśmą z aidy ze złotym brzegiem,
cieniowane nici
- regionalne pudełeczko ze wstążeczkami
- słodkość




Przepięknie dziękuje za prezenty. Mam nadzieje, że uda nam się kiedyś
odwiedzić Finlandie ;-)

-------------

I received a pleasant surprise from Finland ;-) I felt like a child when I opened the package.
Inside there were:
- candys
- postards from Finland
- hand made small pillow with christmas star
- teddy bear box with aida band, vintage aida fabric and more special threads
- Hedgehog Chart
- regional box with ribbons

Thanks for beautiful gifts. I hope one day we will visit Finland ;-)

Anita ;-) Thanks for a very beautiful package. I would like to send you a letter -
unfortunately I have not been able to read your address ;( Can you send it by e-mail to me? ;-) Then I will soon write to you in traditional way :)

No comments: