Info box

This is the International Section of the Stitching Secret Pal.

We welcome members from all countries.

Timeframe for second edition:
1. Deadline to sign up: March15th, 2009
2. Matches will be sent out by Match17th, 2009
3. Your package should reach your Pal by April 30th 2009

Link to the questionnaire can be found on the top of the left panel - please copy it to email and send to stitchingsecretpal at gmail.com
Once we receive it we will reply with your SecretPal number and nick.

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Mój prezent :)

Dzisiaj dotarła do mnie przesyłka z upominkiem. Bardzo, bardzo dziękuję ofiarodawczyni za sympatyczne upominki!




Przesyłka zawierała:



  • haftowaną podusię

  • śliczny igielniczek

  • zestaw do wyszycia bannerka z motywami wiejskimi

  • zestawik do wyszycia wazy z ziołami

  • organizer do nici (z obcinaczką!)

  • wieszaczek do bannerka

  • notes (myślę, że jest to notes do ozdobienia samodzielnego, ale muszę poszperać, żeby dowiedzieć się co i jak :)

  • piękne nici do haftu (hand-dyed) - czerwone i zielone

  • zestaw wiosennych guzików!


Ślicznie dziękuję!



Mam też nadzieję, że i moja przesyłka dotrze na miejsce,bo już sie martwię, czy nie zaginęła :(

------------------------------

Today I get package with present. Great thanks for my friend for this.

In package was:

-stiched little pillow

-beatiful pillow for needles

-banner kit with country motif

-stitching herbal kit

-thread organiser ( with thread cutter ! )

-loop for banner

-notebook ( I think, that I have to decorate it by myself )

-beautifull threads for stitching ( hand-dyed ) - red and green

-kit of spring buttons

Great thanks

I hope, that my package is arrived too, cause I'm starting to be nervous if it is missed.

ps. translation by my son :) Best wishes!


No comments: