Nazywam się Sylwia(sylwia15a) i mieszkam w maleńkiej miejscowości niedaleko Trójmiasta.Mam 32 lata i dwa diabełki-starszy ma 11 lat a młodszy 6 lat.Po domu czasem kręci się fajny facet,który jest moim mężem.Do kompletu mamy także pieska Czestera na którego punkcie mam małego świra.Lubię wyszywać,ozdabiać różne rzeczy na różne sposoby.Wraz z całą rodziną bardzo lubimy poznawać różne nowe miejsca,dlatego nasze auto jest naszym najlepszym przyjacielem:)))
Obecnie wyszywam haftem krzyżykowym obrusik dla mamy i nie mogę się doczekać kiedy go wreszcie skończę,do tego ostatnio bardzo mnie wciągnęło szycie serduszek,które chyba będą choinkową ozdobą.Bardzo lubię też robić coś z niczego-czasem wyjdzie coś ciekawego a czasem coś ląduje w koszu.
Bardzo się cieszę,że biorę udział w tej zabawie a przygotowania do niej rozpoczęłam już jakiś czas temu.Troszkę się jednak zasmuciłam kiedy okazało się,że będę robić paczuszkę dla zupełnie obcej osoby.Po cichu liczyłam na kogoś znajomego i miałam swoje trzy faworytki....no ale z drugiej strony poznam nową blogową koleżankę.Nie wiem tylko jak się będę dogadywać ponieważ moja paczuszka pójdzie za granicę .Czas pokaże:)))
Pozdrawiam Was wszystkie słonecznie mimo jesienno-zimowej pogody i życzę świetnej zabawy.
-------
My name is Sylwia(Sylwia15a) and I live in a small town close to the Gdansk/Gdynia/Sopot region. I'm 32 years old and I have 2 little devils - older is 11 and the younger is 6 years old. I'm married to a really great guy. We have a small dog called Chester, which we're all crazy about. I like stitching and decorating many things in different ways.My family loves seeing new places - that's why our car is our best friend :)
At the moment I'm stitching a table cloth for my mother and I really want to finish it soon. I'm also sewing small hearts which will be used as Christmas tree decorations. I also like to try to do something out of almost nothing - sometimes I manage to do something nice and sometimes the resutls end up in the trash bin.
I'm really glad to be a part of this exchange. I started preparing before the matches were made.
I'm a bit worried about preparing a package for aperson I don't know but on the other hand I'm glad I'll get to know better another stitching blogger.
Best regards to everyone and I hope we will all have a lot of fun.
Info box
This is the International Section of the Stitching Secret Pal.
We welcome members from all countries.
Timeframe for second edition:
1. Deadline to sign up: March15th, 2009
2. Matches will be sent out by Match17th, 2009
3. Your package should reach your Pal by April 30th 2009
Link to the questionnaire can be found on the top of the left panel - please copy it to email and send to stitchingsecretpal at gmail.com
Once we receive it we will reply with your SecretPal number and nick.
We welcome members from all countries.
Timeframe for second edition:
1. Deadline to sign up: March15th, 2009
2. Matches will be sent out by Match17th, 2009
3. Your package should reach your Pal by April 30th 2009
Link to the questionnaire can be found on the top of the left panel - please copy it to email and send to stitchingsecretpal at gmail.com
Once we receive it we will reply with your SecretPal number and nick.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment