Mam na imię Ela (Elżbieta), mieszkam w Gdyni. Mam 37 lat, męża i trójkę nastoletnich dzieci. Wyszywam haftem krzyżykowym od dzieciństwa (z rózną intensywnością). Oprócz haftu krzyżykowego lubię rózne robótki ręczne: druty, szydełko, a ostatnio szczegolnie polubilam szycie patchworków (quilting). Tego typu działania to dla mnie odpoczynek od obowiązków domowych i zawodowych, bardzo mnie to relaksuje i daje mi duzo satysfakcji.
Jeśli chodzi o haft krzyżykowy lubię wyszywać drobne wzory Bent Creek, Lizzy Kate, tradycyjne wzory francuskie i włoskie (Renato Parolin) oraz wesołe drobiazgi Nataszy Mlodetski. Kiedy biorę się za większą pracę są to wzory Dimensions i Permin. Motywy, które lubię to styl country i ogólnie wiejskie klimaty, zwierzęta wiejskie - kury, gęsi i kaczki :), psy, motywy kuchenne, tradycyjne wzory monochromatyczne. Ostatnio polubiłam klasyczne samplery i motywy celtyckie, próbuję także swoich sił w technice blackwork.
Nie wyszywam motywów religijnych, kwiatów, realistycznych portretów, dzikich zwierząt afrykańskich. Nie lubię wzorów Somebunny, Tatty Teddy, serii dziecięcych. Motywy dziecięce haftuję tylko z myślą o akcjach charytatywych.
Bardzo się cieszę, że zdecydowałam się na udział w tej zabawie (jest to dla mnie nowe doświadczenie). A teraz zaczynam buszowanie w moim ulubionym sklepie robótkowym, żeby znaleźć coś fajnego. W paczuszce ode mnie napewno znajdzie się takze wykonany przeze mnie drobiazg, bo juz mam pomysł co zrobię!
Pozdrawiam wszystkie uczestniczki. Mam nadzieję, że będziemy się dobrze bawić.
-------------
My name is Ela (Elżbieta) and I live in Gdynia. I'm 37, married with 3 teenage kids. I have been cross stitching since childhood. I also like other crafts - knitting, crocheting and quilting. This activities give me a break from both my proffesional work and the housework, allow me to relax and give me a lot of satisfaction. When it comes to cross stitching I like smalls from Lizzie Kate and Bent Creek, traditional italian(Renato Parolin) and french designs and also charts from Natasha Mlodetski. If I feel like stitching a bigger design I usally pick something by Dimensions or Permin. I like the country style, country animals like chicken, ducks and geese, dogs, designs for the kitchen and monochrome. My recent favourites include classical sampler and celiticmotive, I'm also stitching my first blackwork designs now.
I don't stitch religious motives, flower, realistic portraits, wild african animals. I don't like Somebunny, Tatty Teddy and designs for children.
I'm very glad I signed up for this exchange, this is a new experience for me. Now I'll start browsign through my favourite needlework store to find something nice for my package. I'll also include something hanmade - I already know what I'll stitch!!
Best regards to all the participants. I hope we will all have fun.
Info box
This is the International Section of the Stitching Secret Pal.
We welcome members from all countries.
Timeframe for second edition:
1. Deadline to sign up: March15th, 2009
2. Matches will be sent out by Match17th, 2009
3. Your package should reach your Pal by April 30th 2009
Link to the questionnaire can be found on the top of the left panel - please copy it to email and send to stitchingsecretpal at gmail.com
Once we receive it we will reply with your SecretPal number and nick.
We welcome members from all countries.
Timeframe for second edition:
1. Deadline to sign up: March15th, 2009
2. Matches will be sent out by Match17th, 2009
3. Your package should reach your Pal by April 30th 2009
Link to the questionnaire can be found on the top of the left panel - please copy it to email and send to stitchingsecretpal at gmail.com
Once we receive it we will reply with your SecretPal number and nick.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment