Info box

This is the International Section of the Stitching Secret Pal.

We welcome members from all countries.

Timeframe for second edition:
1. Deadline to sign up: March15th, 2009
2. Matches will be sent out by Match17th, 2009
3. Your package should reach your Pal by April 30th 2009

Link to the questionnaire can be found on the top of the left panel - please copy it to email and send to stitchingsecretpal at gmail.com
Once we receive it we will reply with your SecretPal number and nick.

Friday, November 21, 2008

chica111

Witam Was.
Nazywam się Izabella Nowicka-Piasecka (chica111). Haftuję od około 20 lat z przerwami, ostatnio haftem krzyżykowym.
Obecnie nie pracuję i mam więcej wolnego czasu by poświęcić się mojemu hobby. Mieszkam w Hiszpanii (w pobliżu Madrytu), od dwóch lat z mężem Ryszardem i córką Oliwią (4,5 lat).Z tym krajem związana jest moja najbliższa przyszłość. Po za wyszywaniem lubię wykonywać własnoręcznie świąteczne kartki różnymi technikami. Chciałabym w przyszłości udoskonalić moją technikę szydełkowania i nauczyć się robić frywolitki, którymi jestem zauroczona od kilku lat.
Moje zainteresowania to również turystyka, historia, psy i koty. Nie mam jednego ulubionego rodzaju haftu, który chętnie wyszywam. Haftuję po prostu to co wpadnie mi w oko.
Ulubionymi malarzami są z następujących po sobie i bardzo różniących się epok tj.secesji -Alfons Mucha i Art deco – Tamara Lempicka. Moim dziełem życia będzie wyszycie ogromnego obrazu Tamary Lempickiej „Adam i Ewa", obrazu HEAD 400x500 krzyżyków i obrusu z secesyjnym motywem – wszystko haft krzyżykowy. Prowadzę robótkowego bloga na naszej stornie internetowej –niestety tylko w języku polskim ale zapraszam na www.golddust.pl. Postanowiłam zorganizować tę zabawę gdyż do tej pory nikt (oprócz dziewczyn robiących na drutach) nie ogłosił jej w języku polskim. Bardzo się cieszę że spotkała się z tak dużym zainteresowaniem. Mam nadzieję że będzie kolejna edycja. Dziękuję Basi za pomoc. Życzę wszystkim udanej zabawy.
-------
Hello everyone,

My name is Izabella Nowicka-Piasecka (chica111). I have been stitchingon and off for about 20 years, recently mostly cross stitching.
I'm not working at the moment so I have more time for my hobby. I live in Spain (close to Madrid) with my husband Ryszard and my daughter Oliwia (4,5 y.o.). My closest future is connected with this country. Except stitching I also like making Christmas cards using different techniques.
In future I would like to perfect my crocheting and learn tatting (I have been in love with them for several years).
My other hobbies include travelling, history, dogs and cats.I don't have a favourite designer, I stitch whatever catches my eye. My favourite painters are from art nouveau period Alfons Mucha and art deco Tamara Lempicka. The stitching works of my life will be Adam and Eve by Tamara Lempicka and a 400x5000 chart by HAED and also a tablecloth with art nouveau motives - all in cross stitch.
I have a stitching blog on our family website - unfortunately it's in polish only, but I would like to invite you to www.golddust.pl.
I decided to organize this exchange, beause noone else (except knitters) ever did it in Poland. I'm really glad that there was so much interest and I hope that there will be another edition of it. I was to thank Basia for helping out and wish everyone lots of fun.

No comments: