Info box

This is the International Section of the Stitching Secret Pal.

We welcome members from all countries.

Timeframe for second edition:
1. Deadline to sign up: March15th, 2009
2. Matches will be sent out by Match17th, 2009
3. Your package should reach your Pal by April 30th 2009

Link to the questionnaire can be found on the top of the left panel - please copy it to email and send to stitchingsecretpal at gmail.com
Once we receive it we will reply with your SecretPal number and nick.

Friday, December 12, 2008

pictures

I received this lovely package last week. ( sorry for not posting earlier, I was ill )
I took two pictures, the second is a close up of the box and the beautiful stitching.

Stitching Secret Pal exchange

Stitching Secret Pal exchange closeup

I'm so happy with everything I received, many thanks to my secret pal for sending me such beautiful things! I especially like the magazine with Christmas designs, there are some very cute plastic canvas Christmas tree ornaments which I'm going to stitch soon.
I love the little bag, it's beautiful and it was so thoughtful to stitch the first letter of my name on it :) There were teabags inside but they don't show in the photo because I took it before I opened the bag.
Again, thank you very much!

----
Dostałam tą wspaniałą paczkę w zeszłym tygodniu, (przepraszam, że wcześniej nie umieściłam zdjęć, byłam chora).
Zamieszczam dwa zdjęcia - na drugim jest zbliżenie pudełka i prześlicznego haftu.
Wszystko bardzo mi się podoba, dziękuję serdecznie mojej Tajemniczej Hafciarce za wysłanie mi takich pięknych rzeczy. Bardzo podoba mi sie gazetka z haftami świątecznymi, są w niej ozdoby choinkowe na plastikowych kanwach, któe planuję wyszyć w najbliższym czasie.
Jestem zauroczona mała torebką, jest prześliczna i bardzo miło mi , że jest na niej mój inicjał :)
W środku była herbata, ale nie widać jej na zdjęciu, poniważ zrobiłam je zanim otworzyłam torebkę.
Jeszcze raz bardzo dziekuję

No comments: