Info box

This is the International Section of the Stitching Secret Pal.

We welcome members from all countries.

Timeframe for second edition:
1. Deadline to sign up: March15th, 2009
2. Matches will be sent out by Match17th, 2009
3. Your package should reach your Pal by April 30th 2009

Link to the questionnaire can be found on the top of the left panel - please copy it to email and send to stitchingsecretpal at gmail.com
Once we receive it we will reply with your SecretPal number and nick.

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Package from Sylwia

I got a lovely package from Sylwia yesterday, thx so much, it made my day because I don´t feel sooo good at the moment....I will write a longer post after christmas, pics included, but my wrist still hurts and typing isn´t that easy...

Merry christmas to you all,

Gaby


Wczoraj dostałam wspaniałą paczkę od Sylwii, dziękuję bardzo, niezwykle mnie ucieszyła, ponieważ nie czuję się zbyt dobrze. Napiszę więcej po Świętach i zamieszczę zdjęcia - teraz bolą mnie nadgarstki, więc nie mogę pisać więcej.

Wesołych Świąt,

Gaby

No comments: