Info box

This is the International Section of the Stitching Secret Pal.

We welcome members from all countries.

Timeframe for second edition:
1. Deadline to sign up: March15th, 2009
2. Matches will be sent out by Match17th, 2009
3. Your package should reach your Pal by April 30th 2009

Link to the questionnaire can be found on the top of the left panel - please copy it to email and send to stitchingsecretpal at gmail.com
Once we receive it we will reply with your SecretPal number and nick.

Monday, October 27, 2008

Hello everyone!

I'm Anita from Finland, I'm 29 years old and married. I have been stitching for about 6 years. I also read a lot, I listen to different types of music, I play piano a little and I like to draw or paint sometimes.

I like stitching Mirabilia, HAED, Ink Circles, samplers, christmas and halloween designs and some blackwork too. I love teddy bears so I like all cute teddy bear designs too but rarely have time to stitch those. I have 2 cats and 2 dogs so I like to stitch animal designs. I also like stitching some insects too, especially bees and ladybugs.
My favourite colours are blues and reds, I like almost all colours except pink.

Things I don't like to stitch: flowers ( they look pretty but I get bored if I try to stitch any), anything that's designed for kids or featuring kids (because I can't have children due to an illness and don't want to stitch reminders).

--------
Witam wszystkich,

Mam na imię Anita, jestem z Finlandii. Mam 28 lat i jestem mężatką. Wyszywam od około 6 lat. Dużo czytam, słucham różnych rodzajów muzyki, gram na pianinie i lubie rysować i malować.

Lubię wyszywać schematy Mirabilia, HAED, Ink Circles, samplery, motywy na Święta i Halloween oraz blackwork. Lubię misie, więc podobają mi się schematy je przedtawiające, ale żadko mam czas, żeby je wyszywać. Mam 2 koty i 2 psy, więc lubię schematy je przedstwiające. Podobają mi sie także motywy owadów, zwłaszcza pszczół i biedronek.
Moje ulubione kolory to niebieski i czerwony, lubię prawie wszystkie kolory oprócz różowego.

Motywy, których nie lubię wyszywać: kwiaty (podobają mi się, ale ich wyszywanie, mnie nudzi), wszystko przedstwiające dzieci lub przeznaczona dla dzieci (nie mogę mieć dzieci z powodu choroby i nie chcę nic co by mi o nich przypominało)

No comments: